Thursday, March 19, 2009

More of the Park!


Here they are! It's hysterical how they always stand in age order! :) All their little expressions soooo them! A beautiful day at the park! More to come this summer!:)


I love the innocence in my little Olivia--so precious in her actions and words. "I love you Momma." is always finished with a gooey one on the cheek! Love it!





It's Mr. Elliot, our little Bubba on the go! He is getting sweeter and sweeter and knows just the "right words" to say to his sisters sometimes.:) Getting a little snuggle behind my back when I'm doing dishes from my little buddy is the best!




Faithie-always in "discovery mode"! On the look out for every detail! Precious Heart she has for her family. I can always count on Faith for a love letter on my pillow or a sweet hug!





Emma--as strong as the wall behind her! God's building amazing character in my awesome girl!



I see Hannah smiling at her future! Such an awesome big sister and role model!
So here we are, another day, very exhausting I might add. 2 confirmed cases of strep, and nasty sinus infection. Hopefully the count stops there. The doctors office was a scary place today. Kids and adults sounding the same as some of my clan. We're not alone!
Some very exciting news on the job front for Sam! I signed a contract today as a reading teacher in the Summer School. It is a half day, so I can still hit the city waterpark with the kids in the afternoon. It is truly an answered prayer and I am honored to take such a position. I will also soon be signing a long-term sub. contract for a teacher going on maternity leave May 1 through the end of the year. Again, I am humbled and honored all at the same time. I feel so green, both Tim and I. But our district has been an amazing "classroom" for us if you will, as well as the other 3 districts Tim has worked in. We are just about finished with our first class. The computer was smokin' today! One more class and we are hopeful by the end of April if not sooner, we will be finished and on our way to licenses! God has been amazingly good! He always is. And it has been an incredible experience of daily trusting Him for His provision. We are grateful, and give Him all the glory for sustaining and teaching us so much about His awesome power and character. The story will never end. The trial will. But there will be another, and in that time, we will remember how God moved in the Cecil Clan in the years 2008-2009 and beyond. Thank you Lord, Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the summer school teaching and the long term sub'ing.

    I am getting over a cold here, too. Things are busy with the upcoming spring election. Make certain to get out and vote...the local elections probably affect us more than the national ones.

    ReplyDelete