Monday, March 16, 2009

Her first tooth!

Well first of all, the bad news...Livie has strep throat again. The 4th time in 2 1/2 months! Crazy! So we are on a "better" antibiotic, and her tummy was really buggin' her today after school. Olivia's only symptom for strep. which she didn't even have when we saw the doc. on Thursday last week. Just got the results today. The doc. did a culture rather than a rapid. We'll see what happens from here for her. So she wrote me a note to put by her bed tonight, it reads, "do not wak me up in the moning bey kis i am sik." This is to remind Daddy not to wake her up in the morning. She has to stay home 24 hours. What a little sweetie! I'm crackin' up here!!! Okay, I'm still trying to manuever pictures and text, so the best part of the day comes after Sam goes on and on about herself and the weather, so keep scrolling down after my "Blah, Blah, Blah" session.

Ohhh, hooo...It was a good day. I myself was hit with that nasty head cold, and went to teach all day for the music teacher that lost her voice. There wasn't one stinkin' kleenex in the whole classroom. Good old tp.:) Working like crazy to finish my first class for teaching full time. Tim is breathing down my neck with his. He's doing great! So awesome to be able to bounce ideas off each other. We aren't in a race. It will be great to send the first of 2 envelopes off by the end of the week! I'll share real soon about the last 8 months. But now, I've got to get kids and Mama and Papa on Room Rescues. Then I've got a date in the basement with Mount Washmore...I just love the sound of the washing machine, it's so calming. I know, I'm a little out there, but it's the little things that make me smile.:) Sleep tight everyone. Enjoy your day tomorrow! 72 expected to break the record for temps here in Wisconsin! Can't wait!

Okay, HERE'S the BEST part of the day...Drum roll please for Olivia....!!!!!!!



Olivia's first lost tooth! We just had to share! I came around the corner at lunch time at school (I was subbing at the kids school today), and there was my little Peachy with her tooth out! She was soooo excited. She's been waiting for that thing to just drop out! The one next to it now is super loose. Too funny! She was playing basketball, and BAM!!! the ball knocked it right out!


Here's the proof! It's so tiny!

Good night all!:)

1 comment:

  1. Mark and I loved the note that Olivia wrote! Really made us smile. By the way, does my name show up automatically or do I need to type it?
    Jamie (and Mark)

    PS - I really like washing laundry. Dishes I can do without. :)

    ReplyDelete