Thursday, March 12, 2009

Indescribable...

Good Morning,
What an awesome song to worship God with today. Indescribable...yes...God truly is. I look around me today, and I am in awe of what I see outside the window. Under all of the dead looking grass and empty branches there is amazing life. And my God tells it all when to come and when to go! There is green grass coming, leaves to unfold, flowers to pop out of the ground. That means more mud for my kitchen :). But I'm thankful for each little and teenage footstep that will put it there. Just as I see God's majesty outside, I see more growth in my kiddos and hubbie. Loving each one, and learning every day what they need prayer for, and how to lead and guide their steps with their Savior at their side. It is a joy, it is an overwhelming task all at the same time. To be their to rejoice in their successes and put bandaids on the heartaches with snuggles, a gentle word, prayer, and/or a tissue, is truly amazing. I'm their Mom. I love that! To see my prince charming walk through the door no longer adorned in saw dust and physically exhausted, but in dressed up attire, and an hours worth of stories about his day of teaching is simply fantastic! I've got more to share, but my wheels are still turning...very contemplative today...very grateful for the amazing work God has done in our family these last 8 months. Indescribable is right! Wow, truly amazing! Hope to post more on that tomorrow. Yes, pictures will come. Emma has a concert tonight, so I think some pictures after that would be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hope Emma's concert goes well tonight. Looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I love you friend. It was such a treat to be with you last week. We would love company anytime... but no pressure. The cecil crew is still on our prayer board:) Thanks for being there for me, it means so much!!!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete