Friday, February 27, 2009

I promise, soon!

Hey all,
It's been a crazy week...I want so much to be consistent, but sickness got to me this week, and it occurred to me, I haven't let family and friends know that we are here as 'Cecil Seasons'. The whole family is excited to share thoughts and it's just taken us a while to get off the ground. So, I've just e-mailed family and friends to check in when they'd like and also to those of you that might be passing by, welcome! As I mentioned, I'm not at all computer savvy, so my Emma is going to help me along.

We have begun our spring cleaning and took small stock on Rubbermaids and new bedding for the kids. Tim and I spent the day yesterday at Wal-mart. Neither of us was teaching, and we knew with the 4-day weekend that the cleaning upstairs was at the top of this dynamic duos agenda. Call it family fun, call it chores, call it whatever you like, it had to be done. Tim was amazing. Everything the guy touched was on super clearance! I was jumping up and down. Too cool! Elliot is totally grooving in his own pad. All toys in containers(soon to be labeled with a picture and name of contents in container. I know, a little extreme, but I'm a teacher, it's in my blood ;) ), in his very own special play place!:) He is soooo excited to have his Rescue Heroes at his fingertips. The girls now have a super clean, quiet and clutter-free room! The loft is game ready! What a blessing to have it all in order. It's not just spring cleaning the house, but the hearts that live here. Wow! Lots of different personalities under one roof. You learn alot about each other when you spend whole days together, in not so stress-free conditions if you're following me. :) Lots to grow into! Lots to be patient, forgive, and love here. That's why I love these guys and gals sooo much! My life if blessed and so rich. So very thankful. More on that later! I'm off to dish duty! Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Samantha it was so wonderful to see you yesterday... such a treat for me. You are so special to me... thanks for loving me where I am these days and for all of your support. I so appreciate it all!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete