Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taking 5...



This is my last photo of the kids at the park together. Easter is coming so there will be more coming soon! I miss these guys! Hope your having fun kiddos! Big hugs and kisses to each of you! Love you so-Mama

Hey, I realize it's been a few days. More like weeks...Life's been a little crazy at the Cecil Haus as my Pop calls us:). Love you Pop! We are in the throws of Spring Break. Well, some of us any way. Our school district seems to be the only one out right now. Tim is teaching in another district these last 3 days and we are very thankful for that. We have been busy with finishing the first class for both of us, and Tim is just about done with his second. I have much to read and much to do for mine, but my goal is to be complete in about 2 weeks. Then I will begin my teaching assignment from May 1st-June 11th. Pretty amazing. I am so thankful to God for opening up this opportunity for me. Tim is sending out resumes, and we pray and we wait, and we keep looking for full time positions opening up.
So, the house is very, strangely quiet, as my little pumpkins are all with Grammy and Grampy for a few days, so Mommy and Daddy can study, study! Thanks guys!:) I've got more to share, but am using that as an incentive to get on with studying and then come back at lunch maybe. Some pretty amazing stuff I'm learning. Very, very humbling. Our God is so good. Enjoy the day, it sure is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    It is always such a treat to talk with you. I am thinking about and praying for you guys. I am praying that the Lord blesses you with peace as you wait on a lot of things. I love you friend. Praying in OK.

    ReplyDelete